▼

Thursday, September 24, 2026

Mic's on




There’s something here now

The blog existed for about twenty minutes with nothing on it, which felt honest and also a little embarrassing.

So here is the deal.

Open House, Open Mic is DFW real estate with the commentary left on. I’ll talk inventory, rates, suburbs that are suddenly in every group chat, and the difference between a house that’s “needs love” and a house that’s “needs a contractor and a therapist.”

What you will get:

  • What’s going on in the North Texas market, in English
  • Neighborhood walk-throughs, not a brochure copy
  • The stuff buyers and sellers mutter in the hallway
  • Occasional jokes. Some of them will be dad jokes. I know this about myself.

What you will not get:

  • Fake urgency
  • “Crushing it this quarter”
  • A listing description that uses the word nestled unless the house is actually in a tree

I’m Patrick. Brokered by Ember Realty. If you want to look at houses, talk about houses, or argue about Frisco vs. everywhere else, you know where to find me.

Mic’s on.

No comments:

Post a Comment